Thanksgiving is the time of year when we reflect upon the blessings in our lives, both personal and professional. As such, we believe this is the perfect opportunity to recognize the efforts and dedication of our work family here at Master Meter. It is because of their tireless commitment to excellence that we are able to deliver the exceptional water measurement solutions and services we’re known for.
With sincere gratitude, we’d like to express our deepest appreciation to:
- Our quality control technicians, who perform inspections to ensure our products meet the highest standards.
- Our shipping and receiving department, which plays a critical role in managing the complex nature of logistics and supply chain.
- Our cycle counters, who spot-check inventory to monitor and manage the accuracy of our stocked products.
- Our engraving technicians, who make sure every item is precisely and accurately marked.
- Our testing department, which ensures all products pass rigorous examination before being released to customers.
- Our customer service representatives, who are on the front lines of communication with our end users, addressing inquiries and aiding our customers with the utmost respect.
- Our systems technical support staff, who handle software-related questions and assist with troubleshooting.
- Our IT department, which leverages technology to optimize our processes and keep us efficient and competitive.
- Our accounting staff, who deftly manage the financial aspects of our company, providing accurate and timely information, analysis, and reporting that support our success.
- Our AMR technicians, who are in the field responding to customers’ needs and quickly resolving any issues that may arise.
- Our regional sales managers, who build strong, lasting relationships with both new and existing customers and utilities.
- Our product management team, which helps ensure our products are top notch, literature is up to date, and product-related questions about systems, software and meters are answered promptly and completely.
These are just a few of the many roles performed by our employees here at Master Meter, and although some departments may not have been mentioned, they are no less essential to our continued success.
To all our devoted staff, we thank you for your loyalty and commitment not only to our company but to our customers. We appreciate all you do and we wish you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving.