Octave® Ultrasonic Meter
- Benefits & Features
EMPOWERING GREATER ACCOUNTABILITY
With a dynamic flow range starting as low as 1/16 GPM
Commonly 20% of the utility installed meter base generates 80% of the utility’s revenue. The Octave focuses advanced metering science where the real revenue exists — within the C&I meter assets.
Now available in sizes 2" - 12", the Octave® Ultrasonic Meter represents a new approach to comprehensive flow management and accountability based on a greatly improved version of the AWWA C750 standard. This highly advanced, all-digital technology achieves precise measurement without any moving parts to ensure optimum revenue without compromised performance over time.
With a dynamic flow range starting as low as 1/16 GPM, this unique meter solution is a perfect replacement for any mechanical compound, fire service, or turbine meter. Commonly 20% of the utility installed meter base generates 80% of the utility’s revenue. The Octave focuses advanced metering science where the real revenue exists — within the C&I meter assets.
Powerful intel such as Flow Direction, Empty Pipe Alerts, Leak Alarms, Battery Level, and a Rate of Flow are standard.
Water Measurement Solutions
Technical | Manuals | Install | Troubleshooting Guides
- Engineering Document - Octave | Version 8.13
- FM Approval Certificate | Epoxy Coated 2" - 12" Octave
- FM Approval Certificate | Stainless Steel 2" - 8" Octave
- Octave Ultrasonic Meter Testing Procedures
- Octave Installation Guide | Version 12.16
- Octave Specification Document | Version 06.16
Case Studies | White Papers | PR
- Silicon Review - Master Meter makes the 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies list
- CIO Review - Top 20 in 2015 - Jerry Potter Interview
- Newhall, CA Case Study - Octave
- The State of Solid State - White Paper
- Precise Measurement Tools for Water Conservation
Benefits & Features
- Ultra Precise Leak Registration — As low as 1/16 GPM low flow sensitivity on meter sizes up to 4".
- Construction Material Options - 316 Stainless Steel Body Construction OR Epoxy-Coated Ductile Iron.
- Universal Communication Protocol (Encoder, Pulse or 4-20 mA) — Connects to any AMR/AMI system.
- FM Approved — The perfect Fire Service meter - open design ensures maximum water delivery.
- NSF Approved — Complies with all safe drinking water requirements.
- Lifetime Accuracy / Lifetime Revenue — No moving parts means more revenue. longer.
- Minimal Installation Requirements — No required strainer. Minimal piping considerations.
- Minimal Head Loss - Decrease poor pressure complaints from customers and reduces pumping costs for the utility.