The Master Meter BLMJ — The Undisputed Leader in Multi-Jet Technology
Durable Measurement Regardless of Water Quality
Maximize your revenue stream across a wide range of small commercial applications with our Intermediate MS Multi-Jets and capture low flow readings where turbine meters fall short.
This bellwether technology is a worldwide standard in flow measurement. Master Meter is North America's undisputed leader in multi-jet products.
Our Multi-Jet meter exceeds the AWWA C708 standard. With sensitivity to measure water flowing as low as 1/8 gallon per minute and accuracy unaffected by common particulates and build-up that would freeze other types, you can count on our Multi-Jet technology.
Accuracy That Lasts
Measurement surfaces are not wear surfaces, providing sustained accuracy despite the presence of entrained solids in the water. A long-life, sapphire serves as a wear surface, with balanced water flows minimizing bearing wear.
Water, evenly distributed by multiple jet nozzles, flows past an impeller in the measuring chamber, creating an impeller velocity directly proportional to water flow rate. The meter’s register integrates velocity into totalized flow. A rugged, 360-degree polymer basket strainer protects the critical measuring element from damage.
Uncompromising performance over the life of the meter. Simply, more revenue. Longer.
- Intermediate MS Multi-Jet (Effective July 2013)
- Multi-Jet Residential
- Intermediate Multi-Jet (through June 2013)
Technical | Manuals | Install | Troubleshooting Guides
- Intermediate MS Head Loss & Accuracy Chart | Version 8.13
- 5/8" x 3/4" MJ Head Loss
- 3/4" x 9" MJ Head Loss
- 3/4" x 7 1/2" MJ Head Loss
- Intermediate Multi-Jet Head Loss Chart
- Multi-Jet Installation Guide
- Enhanced Performance Multi-jet Chamber
- 5/8" & 3/4" BLMJ Accuracy Curve
- Meter Certification 2014-2015 | L.A. County
- 1" BLMJ Head Loss Chart
- Plastic Bottom Plate Installation Guide (BLMJ)
- 5/8" and 3/4" Multi-jet (BLMJ) and Positive Displacement (PD )- Endurance Test Report (Utah Water Research Lab)
Case Studies | Press Releases
Benefits & Features
- An ideal meter choice for light commercial applications in lieu of turbines to ensure measurement of leaks and low flows for excellent revenue protection.
- Exceptional performance in passing entrained solids and operating in environments with high mineral content.
- Measures with a single moving part that is hydro-dynamically balanced on a sapphire bearing to preserve accuracy.