Master Meter’s proven 3G ConnectionFree™ smart design helps speed deployment, lower total system cost and dramatically cut maintenance costs — the number one cause of utility headaches and escalated ownership costs.
Our completely integrated AMR solution incorporates leading-edge technology at every critical point along the meter to cash journey — from the meter and register, to the mobile AMR and fixed network AMI data collection points, to the utility management software.
The 3G System produces Fixed Network (AMI) results with drive-by AMR convenience.
3G enabled water, electric, and gas meters provide full compatability & advanced smart functionality. 3G's Smart design features all vital components — encoder, RF transmitter, battery and antenna — safely under-the-glass in a stainless steel body to ensure years of maintenance free service. Forward and reverse technology migration.
Meter Reading Solutions & Software
Technical | Manuals | Install | Troubleshooting Guides
- Dialog 3G Troubleshooting Guide
- How to Read a Meter Register
- Changing to the New Register Shroud Design (including AccuLinx, 3G)
Case Studies | White Papers | PR
- Silicon Review - Master Meter makes the 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies list
- CIO Review - Top 20 in 2015 - Jerry Potter Interview
- Leesport Case Study
- Precise Measurement Tools for Water Conservation
- San Juan Batista, CA Case Study
Benefits & Features
- Full FCC Regulatory Compliance - Certified to operate in the United States under FCC Part 15. Dialog® 3G operates in the unlicensed ISM Band 902-928 Mhz.
- Connection free - No wires, no programming
- Leak detection. Meter Right-sizing with 4,000 Read Data Logging (by the minute). Theft and Tamper Alerts and Notifications.
- Accurately mimics a meter's original register using precise high-resolution encoder technology. Available on most all Master Meter measurement products.
- 3G DataLogs, 3G SyncReads, and Revenue Impact Alerts are included, just like with our standard 3G register.
- Implement DMA / DMZ Leak Reduction Programs