Fixed Network-LIke Results Without the Infrastructure
The 3G Mobile AMR solution provides most every benefit associated with fixed network - without the infrastructure - in a convenient cost-effective package. We understand the importance of vital functionality like personal consumption profiling, meter right-sizing, macro and micro leak management, system-wide synchronized meter reads for precise water accountability, water balancing capabilities, and a broad suite of revenue impact alerts on guard for leaks, tamper, theft and consumption anomolies. Our drive-by solution gives you all of this as it keeps pace with the best of AMI technology.
"Fixed Network Results Without the Infrastructure or Cost"
Most every meter, most make – water or gas, and a growing list of solid state electric meters — can be read by the 3G AMR drive-by system.
CLOUD-BASED METER READING
While in the field, 3G Mobile uploads consumption data and alarms to the cloud and where it is then available to the utility - all in real time. Two of the world’s largest AMR deployments representing 1,000,000+ connections — in Mumbai, India, and Southern Water in the United Kingdom — use 3G Mobile AMR technology.
Visit Master Meter's DIALOG 3G Channel on YouTube to see view all of our informative videos.
Meter Reading Solutions & Software
Case Studies | White Papers | PR
- Silicon Review - Master Meter makes the 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies list
- CIO Review - Top 20 in 2015 - Jerry Potter Interview
- Leesport Case Study
- Smyrna, GA Case Study - BLMJ & 3G
- City of West Jordan, UT Builds a Bridge to AMI
Benefits & Features
- Full 2-Way Wireless Communication between Utility and Meter
- Secure, Unlicensed, Spread Spectrum RF Technology (902-928 ISM Bandwidth)
- Fixed Network Results without additonal infrastructure or ongoing AMI costs.
- Fully Syncronized Meter Readings for precise water loss accountability
- Personal Consumption Profile with 4,000 points of data scalable to the minute
- Comprehensive suite of Revenue Impact Alerts; Theft, Leak, Tamper, and Meter Malfunction