Note: Software and Reading Equipment will be managed through Master Meter, Inc.
Our ultimate goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you need to return or exchange an item, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you return your purchase.
- Complete the RMA Request Form. The form can be completed online at http://www.mastermeter.com/contact/support/ or a hard copy can be completed and sent in via fax or email.
- Master Meter will issue an RMA number within 2 business days of receiving a completed RMA Request Form. Please note, failure to include all necessary data will delay receiving your RMA number.
- Pack the items securely and include a copy of the RMA in the package. Mark the outside of the package with the RMA number.
- Ship the package prepaid and insured to Master Meter using the shipping carrier of your choice.
- Master Meter will process the RMA within 45 days of receipt of package.
Things to Note:
- Items under full warranty will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. We’ll pay to ship the replacement products back to you.
- When returning registers, please send the register only. If you send the complete meter, your RMA will be delayed and you may incur extra charges. Please see the schedule of test and evaluation fees on the RMA Request Form.
- As a service to you, we’ll take care of the battery disposal for any AMR/AMI product you return to us, regardless of the warranty status. Because we care about you and our planet, we will not return any defective products with non-replaceable batteries you send to us.
- For items in the prorated portion of their warranty or with an expired warranty, we will contact you with your options for replacement or upgrade. We want to take care of your needs, so please respond with your choice and a PO as soon as possible. If you would like to know the warranty status before you return the item, please send us the serial number and request warranty status.
- Any item returned to us for warranty repair/replacement that is determined to be in working order (no trouble found) will be subject to the test and evaluation fees listed on the RMA Request Form.
Warranty Repair Policy:
Any item returned to us for warranty repair/replacement that we determine to be in working order (no trouble found) will be subject to the following test and evaluation fees.
|5/8" and 3/4"||MJ and PD Meters||$35.00|
|1”||MJ and PD Meters||$50.00|
|1.5” and 2”||MJ and PD Meters||$100.00|
|2” and 3”||Turbine, Compound or Octave Meters||$250.00|
|4" and 6"||Turbine, Compound or Octave Meters||$300.00|
|8”, 10”, and 12”||Turbine or Octave Meters||$500.00|
|All sizes||Fire Service Compounds||$575.00|
|AMR / AMI Endpoint units||$25.00|